Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 1, 2016

Top 17 funnest sayings from internet

1.My friends and I played a new version of Russian roulette. We passed around six girls and one of them had VD. >>> funny inspirational quotes about life to make us more strong.
   
2.It takes money to make money because you have to copy the design exactly.

3.If it doesn't work, expand it.

4.A good slogan can stop analysis for fifty years


5.The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment.>>> funny quote about life for you. 

6.Persons disagreeing with your facts are always emotional and employ faulty reasoning.

7.If you step out of a short line for a second, it becomes a long line. 


8.I daydreamed that I was falling and, just before I hit the ground, I fell asleep.

9.Everything happens at the same time with nothing in between.

10.Don't blame me, nobody asked my opinion.

11.Defeat is worse than death because you have to live with defeat.

12.In any household, junk accumulates to the the space available for its storage


13.A short line outside a building becomes a long line inside.

14.I washed my edible underwear and now they're gone.

15.If at first you don't succeed, your successor will.

16.History repeats itself. That is one of the things wrong with history



17.Feminists are OK, I just wouldn't want my sister to marry one.

18.A little ignorance can go a long way.

19.Last week I bought a new phone. I took it out of the box, hooked it up to the wall... Pressed redial. The phone had a nervous breakdown.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét