Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 2, 2016

These 40 Romantic and Funny Good Night Quotes

1. Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you.

2. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. – William Shakespeare

3. Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to dream, to smile and to get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow.

>> 100 about mother daughter quotes and daughters 

4. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night, tomorrow comes with a whole new light.

5. Blessed with peaceful nights greet mornings.― Junaid e Mustafa

6. Night is a gift full of beautiful dreams. So close your eyes and open the gift. Sleep Tight! Good Night! – Maham

7. Night is the time to dream, to forgive, to smile and sleep in thoughts so profound & deep! Good night to you! – Aiza

8. Don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Good Night.

9. Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is some light near-by.

10. Always, end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were. Tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.

11. Sun is upset and Moon is happy, because Sun is missing you, and Moon is gonna be with you for the rest of the night. Have a wonderful night.

12. Saying a good night won’t cost me much, but it will surely make you smile. So sleep well my dear, coz this night will dwell for a new tomorrow. Have a lovely night.

13. No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my thoughts. Each day that we are together is the best day of my life.

14. We come with nothing and go with nothing. But one great thing we achieve is, a little remembrance in someone’s mind and small place in someone’s heart. Good night!

15. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. – Irish Proverb

16. This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. Keep your spirits up because there are always more chances.

>> Read more: 10 Favorite Quotes for International womens day quotes

17. As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here is to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.

18. A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night. – Edgar Alian Poe

19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Good night

20. I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out. – William H. McRaven

21. Many things: such as loving, going to sleep, or behaving unaffectedly- are done worst when we try hardest to do them. – C.S. Lewis

22. I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night. – Liam Gallagher

23. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. – Benjamin Franklin

24. Your life is a reflection of how you sleep, and how you sleep is a reflection of your life.- Dr. Rafael Pelayo

25. A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you. Making my everyday seems so great. Thank you my friend lastly. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

26. The longest way must have its close – the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning. –  Harriet Beecher Stowe

Romantic Goodnight love quotes

Also see: Good morning love quotes for him

 >> Read more: best quotes happy and life

27. As you fall asleep, I want you to remember what a good person you are. Remember that I admire you and care for you. Sweet dreams!

28. Good night my dearest love and have pleasant dreams. Here’s to the hope that tomorrow will be as sunny and bright as you are.

29. Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.

good-night-quotes

30. While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.

31. I wanted to write “stay” on your sides, surround your bed with oceans of salt.

32. I hope he folds you into a fox, loves you like a splintered arrow, brandishes the kill of your lips.

33. May the bouquet of your hips wither.

34. May the wolves forget your name.― J. Bradley

35. You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.

36. They say that God sprinkles his blessings upon the earth every day and I think I have caught one—it’s you! Wishing you a good night and I love you.

37. Good night, sleep tight. I will be dreaming of you with all my might.

38. Night is silent.

Night is beautiful.

Night is sweet.

Night is dreamful.

but night is not complete without wishing you.

Good Night. – Dawood

39. My nights are longer than my days since I am not by your side, but it’s all worth it – dreaming about you.

40. I know that you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét