Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 1, 2016

9 funniest one-liners on the internet!

 

1    
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

    

2    
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.




   
3    
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

 
   
4    
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
 
   
5    
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

6    
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
   
7    
Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.
   
8    
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
   
9    
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét